Request a Grant
If your registered charity is doing critical work within our Priority Impact Areas, we would love to hear about it!
We support ongoing activities proven to be effective but we are also excited by innovation and the opportunity to try something new. While most of our charitable support is directed within the GTA, we do consider national and international initiatives.
With this in mind, please provide a brief letter of inquiry in PDF (no more than 2-3 pages) by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the following information:
- Legal name of the organization and charitable registration number
- Contact name, details, and role with the organization
- A brief description of the organization
- Which Priority Impact Area you are applying for
- Amount of the grant requested
- Purposes for the grant; including how the organization or project is addressing one or more of our Priority Impact Areas
- Description of the results or outcomes you hope to achieve
- Organizational and/or project budget
- Most recent financial statements
Be assured that all letters of inquiry are reviewed and assessed for:
- Potential results
- Organizational experience and track record
- Alignment with our values and vision
Where a good fit is identified, we will contact you to discuss and better understand your request and needs. Grants are approved on a rolling basis.
We are grateful for all submissions and know needs in the community are significant. While we may not be to respond personally to every request we receive, we are inspired by your deep commitment to making a difference.